Wayne Goss, Professional Makeup artist with 3million Youtube followers
It's a really good, really good product. It dries brushes just like that!
Melissa Hartzel, Professional Makeup Artist
It's transformed my life and my career, cleaning my brushes is so simple and so quick now
What is it? Kit includes everything you need to safely and effectively remove gel nail polish at home.
Why is it better? Proven to remove Gel nail polish without reducing the thickness of the natural nail. The Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Kit will leave your natural nails looking and feeling amazing after removing Gel nail polish.
Remove gel-polish safely and effectively at home with the Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Gift Box. This handy set contains everything needed to remove professional gel-polish swiftly without damaging your natural nails.
First use the Zebra S-File to lightly remove the top layer of gel before soaking. Then saturate cotton wool pads in the Gel Polish Remover Solution before holding in place with the Gel Remover Clips. When the gel-polish begins to break down, remove the excess with the Manicure Sticks, wipe again with Gel Polish Remover Solution and then buff nails with the 4-Way Buffer File. Finally, finish with the Almond Cuticle Oil for healthy-looking natural nails.
The full kit contains:
- Zebra S-file to prep nails before soaking
- Gel Polish Remover Solution
- 5x Gel remover clips
- 3x manicure sticks
- Almond cuticle oil
- 4-way buffer file
This Kit is exclusive to www.stylfile.com and nail salons. Kit does not include cotton wool pads, as these would make the kit very large and after talking to people, almost everyone said they had cotton pads at home anyway.
"Gel Polish lasts weeks and looks amazing. It’s no wonder it’s so popular. However 52% believe it damages the natural nail. Damage is often caused by incorrectly removing gel polish. The Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Kit includes all the products you need to safely and easily remove gel nail polish and leave your natural nails looking and feeling healthy."Tom Pellereau
The Kit includes step-by-step instructions compiled by Jenny Longworth, nail technician to the stars, who says, "You can have healthy, amazing looking nails post gel polish."
How to Remove Gel Nail Polish
How the Stylfile Gel Remover Clips work
- "I generally pick gels off which makes my nails feel weak. My nails don’t appear damaged or weak after using the kit. I love the clips and the fact they are a one-off investment as you can re-use them forever!...I’m more likely to have gels now I can remove them."
- Louisa Jones
- "Having worried about having gel nails at the salon in case they came off, I’m excited that I could remove them myself. Really easy to use!"
- Rachel Glyn
- "The acetone used to dribble down my fingers when I used foil wraps. Not a problem with the clips. After removing gels with the kit you can literally see the polish lifting off by itself – really very little need to scrape..."
- Nicky Betchley
- "When I found a bit of my gel polish chipped, I used to peel it off. I think this great removal kit is easy to use and means I won’t damage my nails any more."
- Pauline Quested
- "I’m sold on the clips. The foils used to be such a pain. They always fell off. I love this little kit with all the things in. the clips are utterly superb! You can really feel that the acetone is soaking into the nails."
- Karen Martin
*Study of 12 UK women aged 16 to 75, December 2015