Stylfile Gel Nail Polish Remover Toe Clips
Love Gel toenail polish, but hate taking it off? NEW! Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Toe Clips make it quick and easy to remove gel from toenails, without damaging the natural nail. Say goodbye to fiddly foils and avoid damaging your toenails by picking gel polish off. Remove your gel toenail polish quickly and easily at home, without thinning your nails - saving you time and money.
How to use: Reusable clips are used in place of foils to firmly and comfortably hold the acetone-soaked cotton wool in place. Full instructions provided.
Find Out More
The reusable Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Toe Clips make it quick and easy to remove gel from your toenails, saving you time and money.
The set of 10 re-usable clips are placed over each toenail to firmly and comfortably hold the acetone-soaked cotton wool in place, making sure the soak-off is quick and effective. Say goodbye to fiddly foils which always fall off.
Stop damaging your toenails by picking off your gels. Now you can remove gel nail polish at home, without thinning your nails, quickly and easily. Get amazing looking nails post gel.
Invented to remove Gel nail polish from your toes, even better than a pro and designed to ideally be used with the other products in the Stylfile Gel Polish Remover range, which includes everything you need to remove gel nail polish effectively and quickly at home, leaving your natural nails looking amazing and feeling healthy. The range has been developed to help remove gel nail polish without damaging or thinning the natural nail, and has been proven to remove gel polish without reducing nail thickness*, something 52% of 1,000 women surveyed believe gel polish does.
The step-by-step instructions that come with the clips have been compiled by Jenny Longworth, nail technician to the stars, who says, "You can have healthy, amazing looking nails, post gel nail polish."
Contents: 10x Gel Polish Remover Toe Clips and user instructions.
*Based on a study of 13 women, December 2015, using DermaScan High Frequency Ultrasonic device. Of the 13 nails measured, not one was thinner after removing gel polish using the Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Kit.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU START THAT ALL GEL POLISH MANUFACTURERS HAVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT REMOVAL PROCESSES. THESE CAN INCLUDE VARYING SOAK TIMES AND PREP TECHNIQUES. ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR GEL POLISH MANUFACTURER FIRST TO CHECK THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Step 1. If buffing is recommended by your gel polish manufacturer, use the light grey side of the Zebra S-file (sold separately), to gently buff the surface of your gel polish colour. Use a slow, gentle filing motion from one side of the nail to the other. You do not want to file away any of the gel, simply remove the shine. This breaks the top layer, allowing the remover to work more effectively. Take special care not to file through to the natural nail and be careful around the edges so as not to damage the surrounding skin.
- Step 2. Take 5 cotton pads (not included) and cut them into 10 halves. Half a cotton pad provides the perfect size to fit neatly underneath the Stylfile remover clips with no overhang.
- Step 3. Take a half cotton pad and soak it with gel polish remover liquid (sold separately).
- Step 4. Place the soaked cotton pad on one toe, being sure it covers the whole surface of the nail. Clip a Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Toe Clip over the top and give it a gentle squeeze to ensure a snug fit between the cotton pad and the nail. The tighter the bond, the more effective the removal. Repeat this process on all 10 toes. The remover will now begin to penetrate and break down the adhesive bonds which adhere the gel polish coating to the natural nail. We recommend a minimum soak time of 15 minutes. However, remember all gel polishes have slightly different soak times so please be sure to double check with the manufacturer. Other factors can also affect soak times. These include poor prep and application techniques, thickness and the length of time that the gel polish has remained on the nail. Be aware that your gel may be more stubborn to remove, so please be patient.
- Step 5. After an initial 10-15 minutes, remove the Stylfile Clips and cotton pads. You should see the gel has begun to lift away from the natural nail plate. Take a manicure stick (sold separately) and using the lightest of pressure, gently tease away the lifted gel only. If this requires any more than absolute minimal pressure, the gel is not ready to be removed. NEVER FORCE OR SCRAPE THE GEL OFF AS THIS WILL DAMAGE YOUR NATURAL NAIL. If your gel hasn't started to lift after the initial 15 minutes, increase the soak time by a further 10 minutes or until the gel can be removed easily, without using any force whatsoever.
- Step 6. If any gel remains, reapply your cotton pad and Stylfile remover clip. You may want to reload the cotton pad with more remover if it feels a little dry. Wait a further 5-10 minutes and check again.
- Step 7. Dispose of used cotton pads and removed gel polish by placing in a metal closed-top bin.
- Step 8. Wash your feet to remove any dust and debris. Wait 60 minutes before taking the Stylfile S-buffer (sold separately) to gently buff the surface of your natural nail. Starting with side 1, work your way through to side 4 to bring the nails up to a high shine. It is important to wait 60 minutes before you buff, as after soaking, the nail becomes softer and more prone to damage.
- Step 9. Finish with a dose of Stylfile Cuticle Oil (sold separately). Sweep around the cuticle area and massage it in to nourish and condition the nail plate and surrounding skin.
Notes: If your gel hasn't lifted or completely removed after 30 minutes, please seek advice from a nail professional. Never file to completely remove gel coatings from natural nails. Never pick, pry, force or peel gel coatings from the natural nail.
Warnings: Gel polish contains acrylates, which if not properly cured can be harmful to the skin and cause allergic reactions over time. Please therefore use every care not to touch the removed gel polish and dispose of it quickly and carefully in a closed-top metal bin. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children at all times.
Caution: This process requires Acetone which is highly flammable and may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Please follow instructions on bottle. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and direct sunlight. No smoking. Store and use in a well-ventilated place. Keep acetone away from all clothing and surfaces, especially plastic. Wash hands and feet after use. Place a towel down to protect surfaces before you carry out the removal process.