STYLPRO Facial Steamer
The STYLPRO 4-in-1 Facial steamer adds a touch of spa treatment to your home, with 4 built-in beautifying functions. Steam your face, heat towels, infuse or humidify any room, for the full pamper experience. Just add water and bring the Roman baths to your bathroom. Unlike other facial steamers, STYLPRO’s produces an ionic mist which is lighter and more hydrating, permeating into the skin’s pores and rejuvenating your skin.
How to use the STYLPRO Facial Steamer
- Remove the water tank from the back of the Steamer and fill the water tank with deionised water.
- Place the water tank back into the back of the Steamer. DO NOT PUT WATER DIRECTLY INTO THE STEAMER, ALWAYS USE THE WATER TANK.
- Rotate the dial to Facial Steamer mode. Wait for the light near the switch to turn blue. Steam will be released after approx. 1 minute. Check the steam temperature and move your face into the steam flow. Direct the steam towards the top of your chin.
To Heat Face Towels
- Rotate the dial anti-clockwise to the Towel Warmer setting. Unlock the Steamer head and remove. Fold a damp, cotton towel into the Steamer. Put the Steamer head back on. Leave for 2 minutes to warm. Unlock the Steamer head and lift the towel out with tongs or tweezers.
To Diffuse Oils
- Rotate the dial to the last setting. Add a few drops of essential oils into the measuring cup. Remove the Steamer Head and place the cup into the Steamer. Replace the Steamer head and rotate to Locked mode. Wait for the light to turn blue. Steam will be released after 1 minute. Keep 25cm away from the nozzle.
- Fill the water tank to the top. Rotate the dial to Humidify mode. The Steamer will omit steam for 40 minutes, humidifying the environment.
- Ionic mist is deeply hydrating, improves blood circulation, opens pores to draw out toxins, improves oxygen absorptions, eases sinus inflammation and blockages.
Aromatherapy improves sleeps, reduces anxiety, and boosts the immune system.
Want to know more?
How it works
Simply fill with water, turn the dial to your desired function, and the magic will ensue. Unlike other facial steamers, STYLPRO’s produces an ionic mist which is lighter and more hydrating than most beauty steamers.
⭐Diffuses Essential Oils
⭐Produces Ionic Mist
⭐Hydrates Skin & Permeates Pores
⭐4 built-in functions
⭐Produces Ionic Mist
⭐Colour: Rose Gold
What do you get in the box?
✅1x STYLPRO 4-in-1 Ionic Spa Facial Steamer
✅1x Measuring Cup
✅1x UK & EU Adapter
FAQs: Facial Steamer
To avoid the build-up of limescale and minerals in the water tank, we advise using distilled or deionised water which you can purchase here from Tesco. This will reduce the chance of limescale and odour building up internally.
The STYLPRO Facial Steamer can steam your face, heat your towels, diffuse essential oils, and humidify any room. Simply turn the dial to choose your desired function.
The ionic mist which the STYLPRO 4-in-1 Facial Steamer produces is a lighter mist, which penetrates the skin barrier easily, meaning it can hydrate and moisturise deeply. The heat of the steam will also dissolve dead skin cells and encourage absorption of moisture.
If you have cleaned your steamer out with soap, the soap may have caused bubbling within the steamer and led to spitting. In this case, please clean your steamer with de-ionised or distilled water to remove all traces of soap. Spitting can also occur with limescale build up from tap water, so we recommend only using de-ionised or distilled water when using or cleaning your steamer. We recommend cleaning your steamer once a week with a mix of water and white vinegar.
It depends on what function you want to use, but it takes approximately 2 minutes for water to heat up and be ready for a new function.
We recommend using 100% cotton face towels in our facial steamer.
Please keep your face approximately 25cm from the steamer opening when it is producing mist. The steam is warm to open pores and hydrate skin, so avoid getting too close.
In the instructions booklet it states how long each function takes to set up. On average it takes 1-2 minutes until the steamer is ready to perform each function.
The working time of the STYLPRO 4-in-1 depends on the function being performed, but it will fall between 18-40 minutes.
You can use the normal essential oils you might use for facial steamers or other aromatherapy diffusers. Check the oil’s label for all details on suitability. *Please do NOT put essential oils into the steamer’s water tank as the boiling point is different and heating oils to this temperature may risk spitting.
To diffuse essential oils for external aromatherapy, i.e making a room smell nice, you must ensure the essential oils you are using are directed for external use only. To diffuse essential oils such as menthol for aromatherapy of the skin and nasal passages, you must ensure that the directions on the essential oils state the oil is suitable for topical use and they must always be diluted with water.
The maximum water volume for the STYLPRO 4-in-1 Facial Steamer tank is 0.2 litres. Do not exceed this limit.
When cleaning your STYLPRO 4-in-1 Facial Cleanser, do not put any cleanser or chemical cleaning substance in the water tank. Clean the inside of your appliance once a week to prevent lime scale build up, which can cause an unpleasant smell. To clean, ensure the appliance is unplugged and remove the water tank and appliance head. Pour a 50% white vinegar and 50% water solution into a cup and pour into the towel chamber, to soak for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, swirl the solution around the chamber and tip out. Rinse the towel chamber with distilled, mineral-free water. Repeat until any residual odour has gone. Replace the water tank and head securely.
We do not recommend using a facial steamer if you have eyelash extensions as the steam can loosen the glue.
Please find a downloadable version of our instructions here