Social Media Executive
Aventom is the business founded by the winner of The Apprentice, Tom Pellereau, originally famed for the StylFile and more recently for the huge success of the StylPro which has generated exceptionally positive reviews from both consumers and press.
Reporting to the company founder, Tom Pellereau, the Social Media Executive will be tasked with enhancing, growing and optimising the global social media presence of the StylPro, as well as the full Aventom product range, by driving brand engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Oversee all company social media accounts to ensure brand continuity and customer engagement
- Manage the creative development process with designers to create engaging and shareable content for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Analyse and optimise the performance of shared content on all social channels, working to quarterly KPIs
- Create and optimise paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube working to KPIs and budgets set on a quarterly basis
- Analyse sales performance metrics including paid media ROI, onsite conversion rates and sales trends
- Develop an email marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention
- Integrate with product development teams to coordinate launch plans for new product releases
- Manage relationships with external agencies for PR and AdWords to ensure their resource requirements are met, and performance is inline with agreed KPIs
- 3 to 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Analytics or Email Marketing
- Strong interest in the beauty and cosmetics sector
- A natural ability to write content and create a brand narrative
- The ability to work well on your own or in a team
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Additional languages such as French, German, Spanish, would be of benefit, but are not vital.
Dependent on experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org